lunes, 17 de noviembre de 2008



Curso 4 E.S.O
This year we (angela y laura) are in diferents class

. The opinion of Angela during this year:
In my opinion the english are very difficult , we study much and there are less homework than last year .
I like the class this year and the people are very nice. Although the best class was 3ยช

The opinion of laura:
In my opinion this year is more difficult because each year that goes by nivel the studies is more difficult. The teachers this year are different respect from does last year.
The partners is different too, except my friend silvia.
I am very well in the high school but have some moments are very exhausting.
I think this subject is entertaining and that everyone can to learn much.

3 comentarios:

Vane e Iris dijo...

I like your blog.
Is very original and i love the pic of koala!!

Kisses!♥♥

VaNe

Vane e Iris dijo...

I like the picture of the class is very original. And your comment about the class is different of our xD.
Kisses
Iris.

the_princes's dijo...

helloo!:):)
This entry is ingenious!
in our opinion this year is more dificult!
but we are going to approve!
The blog is very beautiful!!:)

bye byeee!

kiss!

silvia & almudena